Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you know NASCAR is the only sport I watch on TV, and even then only on occasion? Is it strange that I find most sports boring on TV and much funner in person?

Do you know I am beginning to think so? (Actually it would be difficult since we are 13 years apart!)

Last edited:
Well, have you read my vent telling of the rotten day I have had? I am going to lay down and play sick until DH comes home with my KFC for dinner. Can you guys find a topic to keep you busy until I come back?

You know how much I am envying you? Mashed potatoes are a given, but what other sides will you get?

(we love the green beans, or mac and cheese, or baked beans but not the cole slaw so much since they changed it)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Did you forget I live in the great white north? (our sides are corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, fries, potato wedges and potato, coleslaw or macaroni salad....period. Are we deprived? (BTW, we had the three salads, fries and gravy)

did you all know i have no clue what they offer at the kfc near me? the site won't let me post smiles again. and even though i type my name below the reply, it shows up at the end of sentence. it is not my puter. never happens anywhere else . i am all over the net and no problems. anyone have any idea why it does that. this time i rebooted the entire and still is doing it. babe

Back
Top Bottom