Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would you be mad if you've waited all day for the fixit man to come and fix the shower tile and he still isn't here even though an hour ago his boss said he'd be here in a few minutes ago? Isn't this wasting a day of vacation and why wasn't it done right in the first place????

is it really possible to waste a day of vacation if you are still not at work or home?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs didn't you know if you're at the beach but can't play in the sand..or youcan see the bar but can't have a drink.. you're wasting time???

is that like being bored out of your skull and seeing the car in the driveway but nowhere to go?

Do you know that they showed up... and left and say they have to come tomorrow because they don't have the right stuff with them today?

Suzi,
That car in the driveway?? Hop in and start it. Head south on I-35 until you get to US20, there is a truck stop there I will meet you there. Then it is a long straight shot south, maybe over a bit, more south, etc until we catch up to PDS!!
Anyone else wanna join us just get to an interstate that we will be on.... and have your DC ID's ready we don't pick up strangers with axes!! (unless they are also carrying beer and therefore need the axe to open the bottles).

Mav don't you know I only have enough gas $$ to get to barely the IA border?!?!
(oh, and DH just stole the car to go to work)

Back
Top Bottom