Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(Licia, it was a TV sitcom in the late 1970's, that included John Travolta amongst the cast members :cool:)

Who was your favourite Kotter character?

I havent left yet!!! Today's my last day:cry: .......Hope no one minds if I go out with a bang!!! By the time I get back it amy all well be forgotten!

Do you know that we will all miss you, and we all hope that you get everything taken care of and get back here?

{I just meant when you weren't on here very much not too long ago}

I wasnt for a bit and then came back but today I am moving and dont know when Ill get back on line or have a phone or you know the fun stuff! I hope you all know I will miss you????

Which did you like more "All in the Family" or "Family Ties

you know i thought family ties was better ?
tan you know we'll miss you too ?

I certainly hope so!! I know a few will be glad to have a break from me...lol...KIDDING!...oh Im so emotional today......anyways, thank you!!!

Why does the weather go with moods, or why does moods go with the weather?

Tanis... I've enjoyed talking to you.. hurry up and get the move over and done with cuz we'll all miss you like crazy! This move will be a good thing for you. I can feel it.
And remember what I told you to do tonight!!!!! Have fun!!!!! I look forward to more morning chats.

Did you know that when I was young I had a crush on Michael J. Fox??????????????

Back
Top Bottom