Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you know KLM actually serve something edible? (at least on that one day I flew with them)

Really, what was it?

I bring my own food on planes!...Never flown 1st class so I can't say how the food is there. Have any of you eaten 1st class airline food? (or is that an oxymoron? :LOL:)

Did you know their cannelloni and the dutch apple cake actually tasted like food, not like the usual nuked flavourless rubber?

Not to worry gals my new ship runs 10 years on Dylithium Crystals. We won't have to worry either cause she sports a Cloking Device ! She will go Warp Factor 9.95 as well !

Are You all ready to Go ?

crewsk said:
Did you know that I wouldn't because I'm afraid of heights? But I will ride roller coasters, strange huh?
Do you know that people with a fear of heights can fly with no problem because it is a different feeling altogether? And that Ed McMahon (Johnny Carson's sidekick) had a terrible fear of heights but was a decorated fighter pilot? So do you know you should try flying Crewsk? You know, I think you will love it as much as I do? :mrgreen:

:) Barbara

Does this 5 1/2 lb sweetie look like a "Killa"?

img_176268_0_b3803b76baff1880c074d87e9f94c482.jpg

Back
Top Bottom