Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you know (according to my ever biased opinion) it was one of the best Steve Martin flicks?

I think the last Steve Martin show I saw was the Jerk... Am I behind on moving watching or what???

Which would be harder, keeping up with all the new releases, or discovering some missed and forgotten gems from the past?

urmaniac13 said:
Which would be harder, keeping up with all the new releases, or discovering some missed and forgotten gems from the past?
That is a fantastic question Licia, almost a chicken and egg sort of head scratcher!

Do you think that Nick Cage is better in funny roles or serious parts?

Did you know... that before Paulie cut his hair compleate strangers would tell him that he looked just like Nick Cage?????

mrsmac said:
Did you know that Nic Cage is Francis Ford Cuppolla's (that spelling way off but you get the idea) nephew??
Yes, I learnt that on his A&E bio...supposedly he changed it so that he wouldn't get favoured (for being a Coppola) in the industry (in other words have to make his own name for himself).

I just read this story a few days ago about Nic's new son...what is with celebs these days and weird names for their kids???

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1180037

Kal-El Coppola Cage.
Kal-El was Superman's
given name at birth

wouldn't have anything to do with
the fact that they're celebrities now
would it ?

Back
Top Bottom