Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know I was so afraid of anything but tan (my parent's fault) but painting the dining room deep blue goes so COOL with the aquarium?

Did you know that the builder painted our house before we moved in and that we didn't have a choice.. which is prbly good because we'd still be living with UNPAINTED walls if we had to choose?

Did you know that was our plan too and that we were looking for land and we accidently found this house and well...here we are and here we'll stay ..until I can get hubby to move to Mexico??

did you know that if we win the lottery we'll build and still do lots of the finishing because we're anal?

LOL, NO!!!!
do you know how many building and decorating plan books we have from when we thought we could build??????????????????????????????????????

lol... Do you know that Paul and his family have built two or three homes now..and his dad is talking about building again?

Did you know anywhere they make things out of not-so-breakable, actual wood furniture would be SUPER!!!!!!!!!!

do you know i wish i caould afford that stuff but i'm waiting for TJ to be able to afford tools??

Back
Top Bottom