Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
was the outcome of my brats a clean kids room after much yelling?
OH BRATWURST!!!!!! LOL

Do you know I am calling them Brats because they are driving me crazy and I am just about to put up an update on the thread?

Did you know I started with 51 of them and now only have about 7 that are making it into the freezer with no specific plans?

Don't you think it is pretty silly to have 51 bratwurst frozen together and then forget to put them back in the freezer and have them thaw in the first place?

Do you know a friend gave us two bags of them and they were thawed? Would you believe hubby was trying to help so he threw the one bag into the freezer whole not thinking we wouldn't be able to take out one or two at a time (he hates them anyway)?

Are you wondering about the second bag? (It got used at the youth conference I catered in the summer).

Last edited:
so are you saying he "dug his own grave" when he threw them in there and ended up eating something he hates all week??
:) (silly men)

Do you know it seems the only food he is picky about is from his German heritage? Brautwurst, sauerkraut, red cabbage, etc.?

(And yes, he is regretting his moment of not thinking - plus, he is the one who accidentally forgot to put them back in the freezer when he was organizing it).

Back
Top Bottom