Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you really want to know the answer? Do you want to meet my uber-organized friend? Do you know that besides her household organization she can tell you on any given day how many days it is to the next Christmas?

Don't you know I answered your question? That meeting my uber organized O/C friend would definitely show you whether or not super neatness is a good thing?

yes but what if you are organized and your hubby is only organized in his own mind??

i have noticed that the messy ones in my family are the very ones that laugh and make remarks about my neatness.

i can see it is a bad thing if it is carried to far where other people are affected by it. but as a general rule, an ordered life is a happy one.

babe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Did you know DW has gone from wondering what it was I did all day long at home to wondering how it was I ever kept the house as clean as I did?

(most cause shes gotta do a lot of the housework while I am laid up... ahhhh vacation time!)

i think being to messy is worse. come and see the way my grandson and his wife live. looks like a third world country. they don't wash clothes , they just buy more.

see messy is disgusting

babe

Maverick, so do you think you and I should play up this "take it easy for health reasons" thing so your DW and my DH can keep doing the house thing?:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom