Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
do you know I have 4 kinds of Basil, thyme, oregano, sage, rosemary (not gonna make it I think I have to buy a plant) and lavendar?

Do you know I have now 2 types of sage, 2 types of chives, oregano, thyme, basil, rosemary (had to replace), flat leaf parsley, cilantro, marjoram and just for fun I bought a chocolate mint plant.!

where did you find chocolate mint? did you know my mint will soon take over the corner of the garden it's in, so I should pot that one?

do you know I must get myself to Home Depot again anyway for mulch for my flowerbed (that I actually finished yesterday, except for putting the flowers in it)

is it because your kid is with you and grabbing everything and running off and fighting with..... himself?

Hey you two, did you know that yesterday we accepted a new border so when our old one leaves on the weekend the new one will move in and we have no loss of income? But would you believe I am a little stressed because I was hoping for a little bit of a break?

Hey you two, did you know that yesterday we accepted a new border so when our old one leaves on the weekend the new one will move in and we have no loss of income? But would you believe I am a little stressed because I was hoping for a little bit of a break?

Do you like him/her?
What all do you do for your borders??
Do they have their own bathroom?
And most importantly does your hubby have to share spoon licking
duties with them??;)

Do you know I cook, clean their bathroom (yes they have their own but it is also our guest bathroom), wash sheets (but they take them on and off) and DH vacuums their room? Do you really think DH would share that job?

Back
Top Bottom