"Anti-theft lunch bags"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My brother went to an industrial 'yard sale' at a plastics place, and brought home a case of bio-hazard bags. Those protect your lunch, too.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

You know how to tell you are a horrible cook? When your husband keeps people from stealing his lunch by putting a "From the kitchen of..." sticker on it. :shock::angel:

:)Barbara

My brother went to an industrial 'yard sale' at a plastics place, and brought home a case of bio-hazard bags. Those protect your lunch, too.

With some of the things I have seen in the fridge at work that would be appropriate at least. :ohmy:

:ROFLMAO:The only ziplock bags at work are Bio-hazard bags. I use them when I open a package of cheese.:LOL:

I just got my self a stainless steel Bento lunch box. I can't wait to use it.

Zojirushi I got it at ThinkGeek.com, they have them on sale.

Just don't leave it where the thieves might get at it. It might just be too tempting.

Just don't leave it where the thieves might get at it. It might just be too tempting.
When I was teaching I was sorely tempted to buy something I found in a catalog once. (If you have a queasy stomach you might not want to finish this!). They were vomit flavored jelly beans. I thought about putting them in a candy dish on my desk, and not saying anything. If anyone decided to help themselves (uninvited) he or she would have had quite a shock. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

When I was teaching I was sorely tempted to buy something I found in a catalog once. (If you have a queasy stomach you might not want to finish this!). They were vomit flavored jelly beans. I thought about putting them in a candy dish on my desk, and not saying anything. If anyone decided to help themselves (uninvited) he or she would have had quite a shock. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

:ROFLMAO:I keep chocolate in a cookie jar and have invited everyone to have a piece. I've only had to tell one person, so far, that they are a treat for coming and visiting me, not lunch!

I started out with Dove chocolates, because they were on sale, and later switched to Hershey's. While I was sitting there, one of the therapists came in and dumped out my chocolates and was searching through them. I asked her what she was looking for, she said the caramel filled Dove and I told her they were all gone. She said something (not nice) about the cheap person who filled it with Hershey's...I told her I was the person who kept the jar filled...haven't seen her in there since.:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:I keep chocolate in a cookie jar and have invited everyone to have a piece. I've only had to tell one person, so far, that they are a treat for coming and visiting me, not lunch!

I started out with Dove chocolates, because they were on sale, and later switched to Hershey's. While I was sitting there, one of the therapists came in and dumped out my chocolates and was searching through them. I asked her what she was looking for, she said the caramel filled Dove and I told her they were all gone. She said something (not nice) about the cheap person who filled it with Hershey's...I told her I was the person who kept the jar filled...haven't seen her in there since.:ROFLMAO:
Oh my gosh! We were just talking the other day about how so many people these days have such a feeling of entitlement. Sheesh!

Oh my gosh! We were just talking the other day about how so many people these days have such a feeling of entitlement. Sheesh!

I enjoy handing out treats to my co-workers...but if they complain or don't even say, "Hi!," the treats disappear. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom