Any hidden talents out there??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1473946927_0795859a38.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I do the elbow coin grab, too... but how is it a secret talent when you show everyone you know? I don't remember seeing in on Happy Days. A friend at school showed me how to do it and I just thought it was really cool so I kept practicing.

Most of my other 'talents' are not really secret either.

Good point Z... I guess I meant 'Hidden Talents'?.... 'Strange Talents?'... Anyhoo, I had a best friend in gradeschool that first showed me how to do it with one penny. Maybe she saw the Happy Days show, I don't know, But I practiced it all the time when I was little. Then this weekend, while we were all sitting around, I decided to try to beat my record of 12 pennies..... and got 25! I tried to do 27 pennies about 3 times, and kept dropping 2 of them each time. Oh well... :rolleyes:

I can wiggle my ears, together or singly, with or without raising my eyebrows, together or singly, same or opposite side at the same time, while talking to you and/or cooking. (This is called split/mixed dominance) While I am not ambidextrous, there are some things I do left handed only, and others I do right handed only. (and yes I can roll and flip my tongue, but can't do zilch with a cherry stem.)

That's pretty cool Robo.. I can move my right ear (not so much, wiggle..) but can't seem to make my left ear move.. Pretty weird stuff..

I can take a nap for five hours on a Saturday afternoon with a sink full of dishes and not care one bit.

I'm a man, I can change, if I have to...

Hey everyone!

So my husband and I just got back from a 'Mini Vacation' with my parents, where we showed off some of our "Hidden Talents". Got me wondering what everyones talents are here at DC!

My talent: I can balance many stacks of pennies on my elbow and catch them with that same hand... Kinda hard to explain it without showing you... My current record is 25 pennies! :cool:

So what are your talents??

i know eaxctly what your talking about. you have them on your elbow and then you swing your arm with your hand cupped and you catch them all in your hand. i do it all the time.

ummm i can fold my ear inside my ear and then flip m&m's out of it. been doin since i was a dang kid.

i can break my leg walking to my car!

ummm i can fold my ear inside my ear and then flip m&m's out of it. been doin since i was a dang kid.

i can break my leg walking to my car!

LOL on the breaking leg (well, sort of)

My son can fold his ear inside his ear. He started doing this as a baby - I asked him why and he said his ears were cold in there and this kept them warm.

Anybody that can tie a cherry stem with their tongue is a keeper in my book!!!:wub:

And I once managed to break my foot in 7 places just by going down a metal slide in the middle of winter, but LT has that beat... on the way to the car?!?!:ohmy::wacko:

LOL

on the way to the car?!?!

I broke my hip while visiting my husband in the nurseing rehab. home..he had a broken leg!!
I now have a titanium hip....

i can squish air up in my cheek, then tapping the outside of my cheek across my teeth i make sounds that range from monkeys, to dolphins, to squirrels.

also, i can suck in air through my pursed lips through my front teeth, making birdie sounds, like canaries and parakeets.

i'm a hit at the zoo.

LOL on the breaking leg (well, sort of)

My son can fold his ear inside his ear. He started doing this as a baby - I asked him why and he said his ears were cold in there and this kept them warm.
Are you kidding me, i do it for the same reasons. When i cant sleep at night because of the heat and my ears are cold, in they go. lowers my body temp.. LOLOLOL

Anybody that can tie a cherry stem with their tongue is a keeper in my book!!!:wub:

And I once managed to break my foot in 7 places just by going down a metal slide in the middle of winter, but LT has that beat... on the way to the car?!?!:ohmy::wacko:

LOL

I can almost tie a cherry stem, i tired it last night but i couldnt pull it all the way through unless i somehow used my teeth.. So, ummm.. am i a keeper??

LOL JK

Yup on the way to my car i all of a sudden found my self on the ground and i was like MAN DOWN!! So i saw this 12 year old girl and asked if she wanted some candy if she came over here, but she ran off. LOL JK. No i saw her and asked her to go and get my mom and she ran into her house and left me there for a minute or two. Then she came out and got my mom. She has a dog named rocket and she had to put him away.. Turns out she is really 20, just 5'3. MMM MMM, i love short blonds or short girls because im short.. Busted me leg in 3 places the week before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom