Any items that you think should be commonly available that are not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cable TV and Cable Internet! I live 1,000 ft from the end of the cable line. Cox refuses to extend the line to our house unless A) We get a petition signed with 30 signatures of folks who will get cable, or B) We cough up $20K...
Our last apartment was the last house that could get cable! The woman next door couldn't. I don't think we can get it where we live now, but we have DISH (which we will lose soon for money reasons, so thank goodness we have a lot of DVDs!).

:)Barbara

My daughter can't get graham crackers or jolly rancher candies. I think I just sent my last shipment to her since the price of shipping overseas was WAY more than the cost of the contents of the package.

When I visited my daughter in March, I brought about 12 boxes of Luzianne tea, since she can't get it there (Vista, CA). One store sold it there years ago (which is when we learned to love it), but it went out of business.

:)Barbara

Not sure where you live in NM, but when I lived in Clovis & Portales (1972-73), we used to steal the peanuts from the field when they turned them over ready for harvest. We'd take them home and either boil or roast the. Peanuts are all over the Eastern part of the state.

i live outside of albuquerque. my fiance goes to clovis often though.. i might just have to get him to get me some. i really miss boiled peanuts.. they are one of the frst things i get when i get off the plane when i go backto florida to visit. my mom sometimes buys them for me on the way to the airport so i can eat them on the way to her house..

lady fingers , and yes if they were easier to find would use a lot.only one market here ever has them and then not all the time.

Oh babetoo, I haven't thought about them for years. I love them. But even up north, I only saw them in the summer when strawberries were in the markets.
My grandma did some kind of cake with the 2 and whipped cream.

lady fingers , and yes if they were easier to find would use a lot.only one market here ever has them and then not all the time.

This is the website of the company that still makes ladyfingers for most markets in the US.

Specialty Bakers, Inc.

In addition, if there are things that you want your local grocery store to carry may I suggest that you ask them to do so. Heinens and The Miles Farmer Market in my area are willing to do so. So is Publix in South Florida.

Maidrite, That's funny. I just find it extremely discusting when i see people (men/women) in public with their pants soooooooooooooo lowwwwwwwwwwww.

Eeewww! Say NO to crack.

spacer.gif
Crack Spackle Bucket contains one Longtail T

An ideal gag gift, the "Crack Spackle" bucket contains our Short-sleeve Longtail T® which has gained worldwide attention as the solution to Plumber's Butt. The 6.8-oz. 100% cotton T-shirt is 3" longer than most, keeping everything completely covered, even when bending over. Complete instructions on how to use the Longtail T® included. "Love the Crack Spackle. Funniest **** thing!" wrote one delighted Duluth customer. A sure hit for any holiday or birthday.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
At a glance:

• Hilarious (but useful!) gag gift for any hardworking guy
  • Contains 1 Short Sleeve Longtail T, the solution to Plumber's Butt
  • Comes in authentic looking plastic "spackle bucket"
  • Imported
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
NOTE: "Spackle" is a Registered Trademark of The Muralo Company.

image.aspx

And 2 of today's WEIRD news stories:

Bummer: Man's bottom bared in Colo ski-lift mishap A guy who dangled upside down from a ski lift with his bare bottom exposed probably doesn't want to hear any "ski bum" jokes. Officials at Vail Resorts in Colorado say the 48-year-old man was trying to get on the Blue Ski basin lift on New Year's Day. They haven't said what went wrong.
Utah woman spends day stuck headfirst down vent Talk about deep cleaning. An woman was recovering after spending more than a day lodged inside a vent at her home after falling in while vacuuming it. Ogden police Lt. Scott Sangberg said they came to the 55-year-old woman's house after family members called police to say they hadn't heard from her in more than a day.

Back
Top Bottom