Any news on the puppies, JP??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I can't stop thinking about you and the babies. Any news? Are any of the other people there helping look??

:):):) Great news. I just got a phone call someone that works on the ranch found them right where DH left his coat and some food they must have gotten hungry and cold and went back to where he lost them. DH has them now and on his way home. I am so happy right now. Thank You all for all the support I know it helped keep them alive. I'm lucky as all the ranch employees have 2 way radios so the whole ranch knew about it since yesterday when a lot of them would be here to work. I'm so glad I wont be crying all night tonight.
Cant wait to see them.
Jackie

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

img_548811_0_e4606249fc284b9f3d0790f62e919bf2.gif
I am so happy for you JP!! You can just love them up when they get home!!!!

Last edited:
That is absolutely wonderful, Jackie! I bet your DH was even more ecstatic that even YOU are!

Best news I've had all day!

Lee

I am so glad your dogs were found. I kept thinking about them and checking here to see if there were any updates. They are gonna be happy pups tonight when they get home and see you.

Ahhh that is super great news!!! I was afraid to read this thread and actually put it off because I was dreading the worst. What a relief to see that your pups are home safely!!!! YIPPPPEEEE!

:)Both are sacked out in the living room right now. They are stiff and their paws are raw from running. I told them in a gentle voice that they have been really bad and the have that guilty look they know what they did. My head ache is gone and the tight muscles are letting up I will sleep so much better tonight. DH is is so relieved and is so happy he got them back home. Even the cats are happy they are back they kept searching the house looking for them.

Thank the Lord

I do thank the Lord for bringing them home to you! Oh this is such a relief! I would have been more gray than I already am, maybe even lost my hair with worry. dogs are so precious to me. Knowing they were out there without you probably made them crazy too. No good food or warm hands to pat them. If only they could talk.

I imagine the Cesar Milan would know exactly what they were thinking. I love him for the work he does with the dogs. So amazing how he changes things.

But I am thankful and so very relieved. Hold them close and always tell them you love them. Goes long way. They understand, I know they do.

Back
Top Bottom