Any one tried Sensa?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Siegal

Sous Chef
Just curious if anyone has tried it or has stories . Someone I know has and he said he lost 30 lbs

Wowza .. that is very expensive !! And to think it enhances the flavor and smell of food .. well that is a recipe for disaster for my hubby .. if it smells good or tastes good he just wants even more !

Amazing what they come up with looking for that "magic" that doesn't exist huh?

Reduce the amount you consume by a little each week. Add extra vegies, make good use of good old water.

Diets do not work. Why? Because sooner or later you have to go off the diet and re-join the real world.

It's better to re-train yourself to live in the real world with better choices.

Wowza .. that is very expensive !! And to think it enhances the flavor and smell of food .. well that is a recipe for disaster for my hubby .. if it smells good or tastes good he just wants even more !

Reduce the amount you consume by a little each week. Add extra vegies, make good use of good old water.

Diets do not work. Why? Because sooner or later you have to go off the diet and re-join the real world.

+1

+2

That's really the only way that works in the real world.

i gave sensa a two month trial. it did nothing whatever for me. the idea that your olfactory glands could affect how much you eat appealed to me.

check out boring ol' dr. oz's sites on the scientifically-based fat-busting garcinia cambogia extract. it is supposed to curb appetite AND attack your body fat through the liver. serious scientists are seriously excited by this potentially ground-breaking dietary discovery. compared to sensa, the cost is a bargain!

+4 re: what MrsLMB wrote.

I know several people who went on the Dr. Bernstein diet. Lost tons of weight...gained it all back (and then some) when they re-entered the real world. The only way to lose weight and keep it off is to reprogram how and what you eat, and get off the couch and get more active.

Don't do fad diets. I've only been a bit over weight once in my life and it was because of junk food. Didn't have a choice, had to eat what I got.
Just eat real food, you know the food that doesn't come in a can, plastic packet etc and you won't get fat.
I just buy raw ingredients and avoid ready made anything and no one in my household is overweight. My husband is a bit but he buys a energy drink, pkt of crisps and a chocolate bar very morning on the way to work and eats tons of 2 min noodles and blocks of cheese lol!

if the garcinia cambogia works as described (busting fat and curbing the appetite) then it could very well become part of the "real world" and may only need an occasional adjustment up or down. people don't stop taking their lipitor just because their cholesterol readings have come down to a healthy level, do they? it's called maintenance.

Just curious if anyone has tried it or has stories . Someone I know has and he said he lost 30 lbs

I, personally, have not tried Sensa. I'm starting to see more ads on TV.

I watched a few seasons of Millionaire Matchmaker, with Patti Stanger. She appeared to have lost a lot of weight, & recall her mentioning Sensa. You can read more here:

Sensa Reviews by Patti Stanger: I LOVE SENSA! | Sensa Blog

That's about all I "know" about Sensa.

Don't do fad diets. I've only been a bit over weight once in my life and it was because of junk food. Didn't have a choice, had to eat what I got.
Just eat real food, you know the food that doesn't come in a can, plastic packet etc and you won't get fat.
I just buy raw ingredients and avoid ready made anything and no one in my household is overweight. My husband is a bit but he buys a energy drink, pkt of crisps and a chocolate bar very morning on the way to work and eats tons of 2 min noodles and blocks of cheese lol!
I go with the "Mother Nature doesn't make mistakes" theory. I don't eat ready-made meals or packaged foods. I am 5'6" and wear a size 10/12. I have since I was 21--before that I wore a size 5-7. I don't own a scale. If my clothes start getting tight, I back off on the butter, up my exercise, and eat more veggies, and eat my biggest meal in the morning. And, I eat real food--it tastes so much better!

Thanks for the replies. It seems like no one really tried it. Maybe it's psychological. You think it makes you full so you are

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom