Anyone else love UFC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
mylegsbig got me thinking about a sport I've just discovered.

I love this sport...........Its way better than wrestling or boxing anyday. I was channel surfing one day and now I'm hooked.

http://www.ufc.com/
My favorite fighters are Stephan Bonnar, Forrest Griffin and Matt Hughes

I love UFC! My boyfriend got me into watching it a few months ago and now I'm addicted and have to watch it everytime it's on. I use to be a wrestling manager in high school and loved it but UFC is a much more intense and exciting sport. I'm counting down the days until the Gracie and Hughes fight:w00t:

I have been doing fitboxe training for a year and half and became quite deft at it (I must make sure, when I pick my bag, it is heavy enough otherwise I knock it over...)
fitboxe2.jpg

I love this exercise but I can't imagine I would ever do the same thing to anything that is alive and moving and could punch right back at me... I will stick to my punching bags...:ROFLMAO:

Oh. I thought this thread was about Ukrainian Fried Chicken. Drat!

Sugar N' Spice said:
I love UFC! My boyfriend got me into watching it a few months ago and now I'm addicted and have to watch it everytime it's on. I use to be a wrestling manager in high school and loved it but UFC is a much more intense and exciting sport. I'm counting down the days until the Gracie and Hughes fight:w00t:

Who are you betting on? I'm all for Hughes myself.

I've seen more of Gracie's fights than Hughes and they both are pretty good. But I think Hughes will win because he's alot stronger and can knock Gracie out with a few hits before he can get a chance to get a submission hold on him.

I've done Taekwondo for several years... It's not the same, but similar....
I would like to have some motivation to start again.. but I don't know where to find it... :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom