Anyone for The Black Terra Hot-Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks very weird, doesn't it ?
But I would give it a try. At a foodie party, I once ate charcoal-black fluffy soft bread. Very strange experience, especially with bread, when black means crispy...

I kind like the experiments on our senses. It makes us think. (lol sometimes I also find it gross)

I remember being on a camping trip with my dad and brother when I was a kid. My brother and I were horsing around at dinner, and I decided to be a smarty-pants and fling his hot dog into the campfire. This made my dad quite irate. He told me to go fish it out of the fire, and then made me eat it.

Anyway, the end result looked (and probably tasted) much like that Japanese hot dog. ;)

I remember being on a camping trip with my dad and brother when I was a kid. My brother and I were horsing around at dinner, and I decided to be a smarty-pants and fling his hot dog into the campfire. This made my dad quite irate. He told me to go fish it out of the fire, and then made me eat it.

Anyway, the end result looked (and probably tasted) much like that Japanese hot dog. ;)

So, it was somewhat less than delicious then? :LOL:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'd give it a try.

A good dog is a wonderful thing. :yum:

The bun worries me more then the dog itself.

And how do you tell if you've overcooked the thing?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom