Anyone here ever consider going totally nomadic in retirement?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I end up going to the Royal Gorge every time someone visits, so inverting more used to heights all of the time. :) there are places around here that people always want to see when they visit.

I felt like I was being brave when I walked across the suspension bridge. Husband decided to take the cable car back, and I hate cable cars of that type, so walked back. The winds changed and the bridge started "lufting" (I think I've misspelled that) in such a way that every half dozen steps I found myself walking on air, literally, a foot above the bridge. I got to the cafe on the other side and ordered a pitcher of beer (I'm not a beer drinker, but at that time it was the only alcohol available) to wait for my husband.

Claire said:
I felt like I was being brave when I walked across the suspension bridge. Husband decided to take the cable car back, and I hate cable cars of that type, so walked back. The winds changed and the bridge started "lufting" (I think I've misspelled that) in such a way that every half dozen steps I found myself walking on air, literally, a foot above the bridge. I got to the cafe on the other side and ordered a pitcher of beer (I'm not a beer drinker, but at that time it was the only alcohol available) to wait for my husband.

LOL. Got your money's worth, huh?

Back
Top Bottom