Anyone here use Angel Soft Toilet Paper.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
They made a change to it... They say each sheet is thicker now, but they cut the size of the sheets in the roll to make it thicker.

The so called 480+ rolls are now 425+ rolls.

:):rolleyes:;):mad:

Not sure about Angel Soft, but for the last many years we've been buying our TP from Amazon by the case. Love it because we don't have to go to the store and it's delivered right to our door.

It's called "Boardwalk" and is more than sufficient for our needs. Good quality and at a more than a reasonable cost.

It's just the two of us and we usually purchase 2 cases per year. Lots of times we use our Amazon points and don't pay a cent.

Angel Soft toilet paper is owned by the Kochs, who are richer and more aggressively conservative than Trump. :ermm:

Yes, I use Angel Soft... and I hate it.

I buy it because it's cheap, as I'm now watching every penny since my husband (the main breadwinner) passed away. But as soon as it gets wet, it bunches up and rolls into little pieces that end up getting 'stuck' in places it shouldn't. It's one of the worst toilet papers I've ever used.

Not sure about Angel Soft, but for the last many years we've been buying our TP from Amazon by the case. Love it because we don't have to go to the store and it's delivered right to our door.

It's called "Boardwalk" and is more than sufficient for our needs. Good quality and at a more than a reasonable cost.

It's just the two of us and we usually purchase 2 cases per year. Lots of times we use our Amazon points and don't pay a cent.

I will have to look into that. Does it 'hold up' when it gets wet?

Back
Top Bottom