Anyone know Importfood.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I would like to order some stuff, but, not sure about them. Has anyone ever ordered from them? If so, what was your experience with them.

TIA:)

I can get all that stuff right by my house so I have never tried them, but they do sell good brands.

RU sure you can't buy fish sauce where you live? It is sold in lots of supermarkets.

But if you are going to buy it from this site, I suggest you get the "3 Crabs" or "Golden Boy" brands as they are higher quality. Those are a bit milder than "Squid" brand, another good brand. I use 3 Crabs, myself.

I'm going to look at Walmart tonight and see if they have it, but, they haven't had other things that I've needed. All they ever have down here is only what sells a lot.

Do you have restaurant supply stores down there? I'm fortunate to live near a food terminal that has just about anything you could think of. Also, no major supermarket with an international section? The springroll wrappers may be harder to find, but I can't imagine a store not having fish sauce. You can also check with local restaurants that may have the items and find out where they get them.

jp, no, we don't have anything like that. I live in a town that lives in the 60's LOL. We don't have much of anything but mom and pop stores and a few chains. Even the Brookshires only caters to the everyday things that sell.
I did not find it at the Walmart either :eek:(
I'll just have to drive into the other city. It should have some somewhere. Rockwall is pretty big. Thanks for everyones help!!

Texasgirl- there's something to be said for living in a small town:) . I live in one my self- but anyway, hopefully you'll be able to find the things you need- you can always order on line....

Back
Top Bottom