Anyone seen Pirates of the Caribbean 2:Dead Man's Chest yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We went and seen it last Tuesday and I really enjoyed it. There was quite a few funny parts in it. I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out.. course being a Johnny Depp fan anyways.. lol... :-p

Yes. Everyone has I'm sure. I've seen both movies on opening day and this expirience was sure not as good as last time's.

I figure it's going to come out on DVD before too long and I'll be able to watch it at home. I opted for The Devil Wears Prada when the rest of the family went to see the pirates.

I haven't seen it. I'm like mudbug, I'll wait for the DVD so I can sit in my pj's & watch it. It's too expensive to take 4 people to the movies anyway.

Is it really only 1 hour long? I was looking at the movie listings the other day and it is showing hourly!!

Gretchen said:
Is it really only 1 hour long? I was looking at the movie listings the other day and it is showing hourly!!

Gretchen, my SIL took her 4 kids to see it last week & she said it was 2 hours & 40 min long.

Gretchen said:
Hehe, they have more than one cinema.

You are right crewsk.. it is 2hrs and 35-40 minutes long.. when we went to see it.. it started at 4pm and when we got back out to the truck the clock on the dash said it was 6:35pm.

Saw it and liked it. The kids liked it too. My wife was disappointed. It might be worth noting that I'm easilly entertained.

vyapti said:
Saw it and liked it. The kids liked it too. My wife was disappointed. It might be worth noting that I'm easilly entertained.

LOL do you say that or does your spouse say that... because I say DH is like that too... he just disagrees... I think he's "entertained" by the debate.

I don't watch much tv or see many movies. When I'm spayed out in front of the TV or at the theater, I want it to be mindless. I don't analyze the plot or cinematography. I just watch it. If it holds my interest, it's a success. As it turns out, my nine year old seems to like the same movies. Maybe that's saying something.

Back
Top Bottom