Anyone watching American Idol? It's Beatles Night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toots

Head Chef
Did anyone see Chickisie? He rocked it out! I'm loving this Beatles edition.

Last edited:
I was trying to correlate it to a channel. Like Arts & .....well... I didn't know :LOL:
No, I don't watch artificial intelligence.... errrrr, I mean American Idol :ROFLMAO:

I was trying to correlate it to a channel. Like Arts & .....well... I didn't know :LOL:
No, I don't watch artificial intelligence.... errrrr, I mean American Idol :ROFLMAO:
If you were female you would be watching just to see and hear adorable sweet David Archuletta and equally nice and sweet Jason Castro (those eyes and smile!!!). ;)

:)Barbara

Oh yikes, poor David A.!!! Definitely not a good song choice for him. I still love him and I know he will be amazing again next week. I probably won't get to see it until I get home on the 27th, but I will see it!

I think it's going to be the country girl that gets the boot this week.

If you were female you would be watching just to see and hear adorable sweet David Archuletta and equally nice and sweet Jason Castro (those eyes and smile!!!). ;)

Well OK. I'm not a female and I've been popping into the other room every now and then to catch CMT's sexiest videos whenever I hear Faith Hill's voice :brows:

Chakisie knocked it out of the park!! I started to like him a couple of weeks ago, and he just keeps getting stronger-a force to be reckoned with no doubt.

I still think Carly Smithson is the one to beat though. I don't think shes hit a bad note throughout the entire competition.

Chikezie crushed the competition. Started with Blue Grass, jumped the song into Rock and ended with Soul. Impressive. These types of performances are why I watch AI.

Amanda did really well. Couldn't hear all the words but the message came through loud and clear.

Anyone else think Randy is sounding too much like a ..... broken record?

Anyone else think Randy is sounding too much like a ..... broken record?
Check it out dog. The beginning started a little rough, pitch problems, but by the middle and the end...
If he says this one more time I am going to shoot myself in the head.

David A blew it, but he can still come back.

Carly was the star of the night. That was a fantastic performance. I can see her winning the whole thing easily.

Chikezie reminds me of Isaac from the Love Boat. I really do not like his singing, but last night he did really well.

I love it when Idol winds down to the finalists. It means baseball season is right around the corner.

img_565609_0_3e4c6407d9c579641fca1f832165ea34.gif

David A did blow it with song choice, I think that is due to his age. Carly was awsome. The aussie sounded good,but it was kindof boring. I definately think it will be Kristy that goes this week.

Yup. I'd rather see the short girl whose name I forget.. she sang 2nd last night... go home.

I hope it is not Kristy. She gave me something to look at when the singing sucked :angel:

Yes, she did. Even when the singing doesn't suck she is a nice piece of eye candy.

Yes, Kristys last song was sort of carnival like and a mess, but in a way it was also interesting and entertaining. If the idea was to take a song and make it something else Kristy certainty succeeded. She executed bad theory well.

Hernandez was the right choice. He made the wrong song choice, didn't have the voice to sing it, and screwed it up from the first note. And when he went into the audience, the whole performance was a huge miscalculation.

Archuleta, best voice there but had better get some fire and drop the sappy sad stuff. Kids going to face plant if he doesn't get some life in his performances. In the beginning it's voice, now it's the package. Ten or so years ago there was a 13 (?) year old guitar phenom. Kid could play Hendrix and Vaughn flawlessly. Was he playing his own feelings or was he just a trained monkey aping what he had heard? I havent heard of him in about 5 years so ... Archuleta seems in the same position.

Amanda keeps it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom