Anyone watching Chefography?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree on Emeril needing a live audience. Even with his other show, The Essence of Emeril, he runs the show similar to Emeril Live as if he had a live audience. He doesn't, but it is similar to having one.

I've alson noticed he's not real subtle when it comes to teleprompters or stage crew advising of time before commercial. It's funny on the Essence show because as commercial approaches, you see his eyes darting to various locales other then the camera. It is very noticeable because Essence is a more intimate setting with more close up shots then Live.

I love Emeril, too. Paula was on one of his Emeril Live shows, and it was a hoot!

I watched the show about Ina last night. She was a beautiful young woman, and quite the entrepreneur! I think her husband is a doll.

i dvr'd giada and ina's episodes and watched giada last night. i love her and loved the show. i thought it was really interesting how she tried to avoid being in front of the camera and wanted to cook so she could be behind the scenes, then she ended up with her show on the food network. i agree her mom is really pretty too, as is her sister. from watching her show everyday italian and now behind the bash, i would have never guessed how shy she was.

i can't wait to cook up a nice dinner tonight with a glass of wine and watch ina's chefography!

I NEED her book! I have a million cook books but I want hers because when I watch her show and see how easy she does it, it inspires me to do the same. I love Italian food, as well as my own heritage Greek cooking, which are very very similiar in many ways. (I always adapt all of the reciepes to my way of likeness anyway.)
I would have loved to get be in Philadelphia (where I used to live) to get her to sign one, but I guess I will just have to get it from Amazon.com.
Or the Food Channel.

Back
Top Bottom