AP: Chinese Eatery Sold Donkey in Tiger Urine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm pretty open minded about food. I'll try most things offered at least once. But, NOT THIS. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE!

mish said:
Does it come with soup and salad?

That might be extra, but how many times can you say:

"I want something to eat made with Tiger urine"

kleenex said:
That might be extra, but how many times can you say:

"I want something to eat made with Tiger urine"

I can say it over and over and over again...but, I would never ever never mean it! :):):)

No part of that sounds good to me! I would, however, probably be amused to find how who collected the tiger urine and how many digits they have less!:cool:

AR-News: (CA) Was coyote on menu?

EDMONTON -- Animal carcasses found last week in a freezer of an Edmontonrestaurant were coyotes, autopsies have found.The four skinned, gutted and frozen carcasses were found Nov. 4 in awalk-in freezer at Panda Garden Restaurant after authorities were alertedby a security guard. :ohmy:

Attachments

• Fortune.jpg
    Fortune.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 206
oh...KEN!!! I remember that story and makes me worried about what Ill get. I love china food! And the pic is priceless...thanks for sharing

I am very openminded about food too. But I cannot say I am surprised. Chinese put really wierd things in their food and eat really wierd things. When I was in Inner Mongolia, a Chinese province, we were served pig lips and pig ankle tendons. I wanted to try them and then seeing them on my plate totally turned me off. Yuck!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom