Arby's Unveils Leap Day Vegetarian Menu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's a great idea.

Commercially I guess it must mean that there are more vegetarians around now, i.e. kerching!$!

My guess is that these meatless sandwiches have always been available to anyone who asks for them, the same as I can order a lettuce wrap sandwich without the bread.

Pretty sure this is a joke designed to highlight the delicious nature of meat ;) We all know that there's only one Leap Day every four years, right?

"So we've decided to give vegetarians a reason to visit Arby's on Leap Day by offering a one-day menu designed specifically for them. If it goes well, we'll likely bring back the vegetarian menu on Feb. 29 each year."

The Arby's Leap Day vegetarian menu includes:

Loaded Italian Sandwich: Melted cheese, banana peppers, shredded lettuce, tomato and red onion, with red wine vinaigrette and garlic aioli on a toasted Italian style roll minus the thinly-sliced ham, succulent salami and delicious pepperoni that made this one of the most popular sandwich launches in Arby's history.

Reuben Sandwich: Marbled rye bread filled with melty Swiss cheese, tangy sauerkraut and creamy Thousand Island dressing. Remove the freshly sliced, perfectly brined, cooked and tender enough to flake with a fork corned beef."

Etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom