Are there any young members here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SHAMALICIOUS

Senior Cook
Am i the youngest one here? Everyone i see theyre all older than meee *shy smiley, lol

Im 18 by the way, lol

So come on boys n girls, post yer ages :D

Nope we have some much younger members than you actually. I know at one point we has someone who was 12 or 13.

Welcome!

Don't worry there are probably alot of people here your age, or at least around your age here as well.

P.S.- A women never tells her age.:angel:

Last edited:
I'm 32 but a teenager at heart. Does that count for much ?
Word of warning... Never take me to Toys R Us !!!!

Are you kidding?
Off course, there are plenty of young people here. Just look at me:excl:

I am much younger today than I ever was when I was 18. Then I had the whole world’s problem on my shoulders that I had to solve, i.e. poverty, starvation, racism, hatred, you name it, plus that entire teenage boy-girl :censored: thing :wub: , woof, I wouldn’t want to go thru that again. Today, I am too busy to do all that stuff, so plenty of time to be young again.
46 year young, yeah! :mrgreen:

Sorry lol, i didnt mean to imply you all a bit old or anything, its just i felt a bit alone lol

thrumpershere2, ive always had a proper interest in food, and ive really been interested in cooking since i was about 12ish, mum hates me in the kitchen though lol my foods all good but im very messy lol

I am borrowing the signature of another member, however I say I am 18 with 16 years of extra experience...:ROFLMAO:

However, if you are nice, fun and kind, it really doesn't matter if you are 8, 18 or 80, at least in my opinion:)

urmaniac13 said:
However, if you are nice, fun and kind, it really doesn't matter if you are 8, 18 or 80, at least in my opinion:)

True true, i agree completely, i was just wondering, thats all :)

Back
Top Bottom