Are there really 825 Guests viewing this site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is why this site is so popular---lots of people and postings---only site I know of that is this active.....and something for everybody....site admins and assistants do a great job as well :)

It's true,this is the best site I've found.I was visitnig another site before,and there was always only 1,2 or 3 guests at a time.Hardly any new posts or topics,quite mind numbing really.So glad I found DC! :)

I am wondering why i didn't find it earlier i always look for recipes..wish i had found it sooner!!!!!!! But i just couldn't get overhow many people i saw yesterday, and this was when most of the members were sleeping hehehe being in Australia, only a handful of people are floating about in my afternoon lol

It's entirely possible, Rom. Just think globally. This site is viewed 24/7 all over the world. Then think, personally, how many people you know who visit here, you can get some idea.

Of my friends and family, I know of at least 4 people who visit here regularly. I'm only one person, so you can see how more than 800 visitors is possible at any given time.

It's a wonderful place and is one of the first to come up after a Google search for cooking information, which is another reason the number of viewers is probably as high as it is.

Ain't DC great?!! Viva DC!

OK I hate to burst everyones bubble, but most of those viewers are not really actual people. They are automated bots that are searching the internet. One of the reasons we rank so high on a Google search is because of those bots.

Some of those 825 were real people, but a lot were not.

it's ok, i will just think of these as hungry bots....looking for a new way to eat html :)

Actually, they are all members that forgot to log out or fell asleep at their computers. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom