Are you a pillow flipper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpmcgrew

Executive Chef
:) Do you like to sleep warm or cold?I like to sleep in a cold room. Im always flipping my pillow to get the cold side I also usually like my feet sticking out a little at least until the cat comes along and starts biting my toes.:LOL:

Without a doubt...I flip the pillow(s), dangle all sorts of body parts (for temperature control) and generally use every available inch of space.

No flipping, but feet out to keep things cool, and electric blanket on HIGH:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

:)Im always searching for the cooler spots I also crack window about 1-2 inches even if its below zero.

We always have the radiator off and window open in the bedroom.
DH likes his feet out; I like everything covered up. I'm a tosser but not a flipper :LOL:

not so much a pillow flipper but love it cool too.
the man of my dreams is very warm and adores snuggling.
I love it and him too, but sometimes, I must admit, I move over.
and stick my feet out too:wacko:

I love to sleep with cool air. One leg out and in to regulate temp. We keep the heat really really low (like off) We do have a heating blanket, my dh side on and mine OFF.

I'm a flipper. And I prefer a satin pillowcase because it gets so nice and cool. Mmmmmmmmmm. I don't stand a chance with the covers though. They get wrestled off me all through the night.

I'm a flipper... no one likes to drown in their sleep from the drool...:blink:

I kid...

Yes, I flip. It doesn't usually start till the alarm goes off. Then I'm in and out of dozing and flip when the snooze goes off every 10 minutes. I like to sleep cold, but no matter what, I have to be covered from the knees down with at least a sheet. I have a thing about my feet being uncovered... long childhood story. :rolleyes:

I don't flip but I have a pillow ( I've had it forever) that has kind of a plastic type cover. I put a pillow case on but.. often find that my hand is inside the cover on the cool plastic. Also, as soon as I get warmed up... arms have to be outside the blankets.

flipper

heat off, blanket on three, arms out when i get warm. can't leave feet out , my cat bites me on the toes.

i always have trouble sleeping , so turn me and pillow a lot.

do drool once in a while

babe

I think I'm perimenopausal (sorry guys) because I get such serious night sweats I am constantly flipping, flinging, dangling, fanning, everything I can to get cool at night. It was 20 degrees last week and I had the windows open. I'm cold right now just cooling the house down in anticipation of going to bed.

I love a crisp cool cotton pillow case, but also have flannel, so I too am a flipper! I sleep with two pillows to start, but then take one off and cover my eyes to block the light out in the morning and sleep like a baby.

Back
Top Bottom