Are you an early bird or a night owl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Early bird here. I'm at work by 6, so I get up around 4:15 or so to have time to read the paper, have a couple cups of coffee, and stare at the wall a bit to get focused.

But then I get to leave the office at 3 and beat most of the traffic. Also like to be home when daughter gets home from school. She has to leave an empty house in the morning and I don't like her to have to experience that twice a day.

I didn't used to be such a sicko. When we were dating, HH used to have to call me every morning at 7:30 to make sure I got my butt up for work at 8. When he called me in Memphis from the Florida Keys while he was on vacation I knew it was real love.

It's after 5 am here and I've been up over an hour. I have a long list of "to do" things today and dh is sleeping. I will do the quiet things first, then awake him about 7 for a good breakfast.

Bucky!!! You are so bad, go sit in the corner!!

She only uses a big fluffy pillow!!

J/K here as well:-p

I am definetely not a morning person.........DH can attest to that. I could stay up till 4 or 5 in the morning easily......that is if I could sleep till noon. Our youngest son would stay up till at least then if we let him...... he gets that after me I guess.

I woke up just before 4 this morning and thought that I would get a jump on the candy making I had planned. Well, that ain't going so well. The water froze about an hour ago; that is what I get for doing other stuff first, lol!!!

After completing my "quiet work", which incidentally didn't injure anyone, and getting on to the regular work, I must make cookies this afternoon. I had lost the recipe and had to call my aunt to get it again, so I'm doing a few other chores (don't ask, BT) while my butter is softening. I think I may have my shopping finished, unless something else pops into my head.

My sleep schedule really depends on my schedule...lately, I have been up at 4-5ish am, working till 9-10pm, and sleeping like a log...No the ideal schedule right now. After the Holidays, i plan on being a night owl for a bit.

I prefer to sleep in until about 7:30 a.m. or so. During the summer I have to be up at 5 a.m. to go to work. In the winter my schedule is a bit more flexible and I don't get up until about 6:00 a.m. Plus I hate getting up when it is still dark and I went to bed when it was dark. On work days I try to be in bed by 9 or 10 p.m. Once in awhile I will stay up on a day off to watch a late show.

Back
Top Bottom