Are you at work, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Is there anyone else, besides me that is at work while on here?:ohmy: :LOL: I don't mean home office, but , a regular office.

Meeeeee! But off tomorrow. The cooker is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

I'm at work right now (summer school). The kids are in the library, so I had 25 minutes to check out DC. :cool:

:) Barbara

Am I at work, yes.

Am I working? Well................. :rolleyes:
Actually, I'm in hurry up and wait mode right now. Until someone in another department gives me some answers, I'm dead in the water.

John

I'm with you mudbug - I'll be the overseeing supervisor of laundry, organizing, cleaning, cooking, taxi-servicing, and general prepwork today.

jkath, and mudbug, I am there too. Today is "clean up the filth pit so the board of health doesn't shut us down" day. When I work days and then run to ball in the evenings the whole place falls apart. I have to work fast since I have folks coming in tonight to attend a funeral tomorrow and then the big party tomorrow.

Oops. Didn't mean to be so longwinded. At home here...but working.

"There's no place like home"

I too will be cooking and cleaning all day.. the relatives will be here
tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone have any idea what to do with two young ( 4-6 ) boys. It's going to rain
all weekend. We were going to go hiking and to the zoo but, now we'll be stuck in side. Our house is not child ready....

UHOH! Go rent a PS2 and some kid games QUICK!

Make some playdough, and stock some markers and colouring books. Good luck.

Agree with Alix, but - if it's not raining too hard and the kids are really antsy, send 'em outside on a worm hunt (keep a stack of old towels by the door for when they come in). Winner gets to help you make baklava, and the worms go into your garden.

lol.. renting a ps2 would only keep HUBBY and BIL busy. Once they start playing there's no stopping them.

The worm idea is great!!! They can feed the chickens anything that they find.
Thanks guys! I can always count on you!

pdswife said:
lol.. renting a ps2 would only keep HUBBY and BIL busy. Once they start playing there's no stopping them.

The worm idea is great!!! They can feed the chickens anything that they find.
Thanks guys! I can always count on you!
pds, if that doesn't work a straight jacket and gag works wonders:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
kadesma
You know I'm just kidding, don't you?:angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom