Are you Happy with your Automobile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are you Happy with what you Drive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok ok ok.... I drive a 1997 Toyota Camry. It has 90k miles. There are a couple of things that needed to be replaced, and fixed. The engine needed all new gaskets, if I had to pay for them it would have about $2000 to fix. The trans needed a new gasket. I had to replace the front axle, the starter was just replaced, and next is the front strut bushing that needs to be replaced.

Im not happy with it. Its not that attractive either. But the engine is a inline 4 and is surprisingly peppy and the size of it is good. Plus gas milage is decent also. I would not buy one again.:glare:

Not at all 2000 Cherry Red 4x4 2 door Blazer. Its sharp looking but its a gas guzzler so I'm not happy with it at all right now. In fact we're getting ready to start shopping for another vehicle. I want something reasonable.....sporty.....good gas mileage.....about the size of a Grand AM. I've had 2 Grand AM's in the past and love the sporty look of them...........but we did have problems with each.

hubby drives an isusu and i drive a pontiac grand am and i definetly don't share it. they both run great and are easy on gas.

SizzlininIN said:
I've had 2 Grand AM's in the past and love the sporty look of them...........but we did have problems with each.
My first car was a Grand Am and I loved it. It was such a fin car to drive. I had the worst problem with rust though. By the end of its life there were more holes in it than there was metal. I could not go through the car wash because the soap suds would come up through the floor boards. That car sure did have its share of problems, but I still loved it.

1983 Ford Ranger P.O.S. with 58k on the engine and is painted scarlet and grey which scores major points here in the heart of Buckeye Nation. Looking forward to getting an F-150 next spring!

Here is mine. I've been driving them for almost 20 years. My son has had 3 of them, my MIL drives one too.

Back
Top Bottom