Are you planning to come to (or watch) the Olympics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Okay, so by looking at my Avatar, signature and location it is easy to see I am excited and proud that the Olympics are being hosted right here.

Between my leg and claustrophobia I am not good in crowds so won't be attending any events; however I will watch from home. We have a huge party scheduled to watch the Gold Medal Hockey Game....whether Canada is in it or not.

I was wondering, since we have people from all over the world, are you planning to visit my neck of the woods during the games? Do you watch them on TV? Or do you just ignore them altogether?

If you have Olympic parties what to you eat?

I'm planning on watching the figure skating. My only problem with that though is that NBC usually spaces them out so I have no idea when they are on so I can tape them (do not have TIVO or DVR so can't do it that way), and since I work the graveyard shift (11p to 730a) I can't watch them in the evening (I sleep all day on my work nights). Will probably tape the opening and closing ceremonies also.

If they show any of it online, I will be able to watch some. I love watching the Olympics, both summer and winter!

:)Barbara

Barbara, I think all of it is supposed to be online. NBC.com?

And I won't be there in person, but I'll be watching from my comfy chair. I'll be in Vegas for the opening ceremonies and not sure if I'll see those.

If they show any of it online, I will be able to watch some. I love watching the Olympics, both summer and winter!

:)Barbara

If you include the online video plus the stuff aired on TV NBC is going to have 835 hours of Winter olympics coverage!!!

All of it will be MUST see TV.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom