Are you too old to trick or treat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KAYLINDA

Head Chef
Halloween Jokes

THE TOP TEN SIGNS YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR TRICK-A-TREATING:

10. You become winded from knocking on the door.

9. You hire another kid to chew the candy for you.

8. You ask for high fiber candy only.

7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.

6. People say, "Great Mask!" and you're not wearing a mask.

5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or...." and forget the rest.

4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.

3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.

2. You need to keep a check on your pacemaker.

1. You avoid going to houses where your ex-wives live.

I saw this and just had to share! Hope you enjoyed it!

LMAO on #1 - My ex got in serious trouble a few Halloween's ago - paintballed both our houses - told my son it would be "funny" to get us - *******

She had called me upset because she thought someone had machine-gunned her front house (right at her child's window - that's what it sounds like as it hits) and while on the phone with me upset telling me I might be next he "hit". Scared the crap out of us. Again, *******

TATTRAT said:
Lolerskates!

OK, I had to look that up - NEVER heard that term before. I had several choices as to what it could mean - boy, it better not be this one or you're in serious trouble buddy!

somtimes used to insult the mother of a large Duck, though rarely:ROFLMAO:

H-E- double toothpicks, NO! Why grow up? If you cease to have fun, you cease to live! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We still like to terrorize the little ghosties and goblins who cross our doorsteps on Halloween! :devilish: Yaah! Haah! Haah! Haah! Do you want some candy little girl?

P.S. Rule of thumb: Always buy candy you like because, if here's any left over, YOU get to eat it!!! :clap: :clap: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

TATTRAT said:
LOL!ers royce...

just another way to say LOL! I hope I am not in trouble....again.

Yes, I figured that out but that one definition is hilarious - nope, not in trouble yet! :LOL:

img_337952_0_1269544c9970c3e1c52b88b79c557876.gif

KAYLINDA - I think you brought the little kid out in all of us!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the post but they are all just a teensy too true!!!!!!!!!!!

Wellllll, when I saw the title of this thread, I was all prepared to shout, "NO, I'M NOT TOO OLD!" and give ten reasons why! :LOL: Cute list, though.

Back
Top Bottom