Asking for some prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sending more paryers, hugs and every stubborn bone in my body her way..She can do this Vicki, she can do it.
kadesma

Kiersten had done so well they had discharged her on Wed and admitted he to an IOP(Intensive Outpatient Program).She will be there from 8:30- 2:30 M-F.Kiersten has really dug her heels in and has made great strides.The new facility she is going to is a much better commute.Those who know this area she will be driving to Ridgewood,NJ as opposed to White Plains, NY.The psych,csw and nutritionist at both places are amazed at the rate of her recovery and don't think it eill be long before she steps downto the 3 night/week program.I am very proud of my lttle girl and exhausted all at the same time.Thank you all again for your prayers-more important than the powers that be-I think Kiersten heard them as well!!!Love and energy, Vicki

Vicki, that's a wonderful news!! I can imagine how proud of her you are, and I am, too!! As sweet as she is I knew she had one tough fighter within when it comes to a demon like that to deal with.
Looks like the worst is over and I am glad she can now stay with the loved ones, which I bet, will make all of you so much happier, I will be crossing my fingers for her continued progress, and look forward to seeing her completely healthy again one day soon!

(((Hugs))):heart:

Wonderful news. Keep fighting Vicki and Kiersten..Bless you both. I'll be praying for all of you.

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom