Astrology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gemini all the way!!! And not supposed to marry Virgos but do they ever listen?? No, they're too busy hogging conversations and sparkling and being witty. And so I married a quiet, unsuspecting Virgo engineer....:) Hey, do they have astrology smiley's??

Gemini all the way!!! And not supposed to marry Virgos but do they ever listen?? No, they're too busy hogging conversations and sparkling and being witty. And so I married a quiet, unsuspecting Virgo engineer....:) Hey, do they have astrology smiley's??

0-taurus.gif

MSN Pro - Zodiac Emotions

I am a Saggi !! and I love Astrology, I think I get along the most with a Virgo, but my youngest son and I are like 2 peas in a pod, we get along so well, he is 14 years, we are more like friends half the time, he is a Cancerian, but his dad is a Cancer as well, and we HATE each other, we lasted for about 6 years, 6 years of ****, mind you, then we separated, I always wondered "WHY" I can get along with some people with a particular star sign, then with others with the same star sign, I hate them, we do not get along at all, "fight,fight,fight" thats all we do, can any-one answer that??

Wow, I can't wait to check out everyone's chart. This might happen over the weekend.

I bet if you look closely into the chart you can see why you don't get along. You can message me and I can give you a reading if you want.

Wow, I can't wait to check out everyone's chart. This might happen over the weekend.

I bet if you look closely into the chart you can see why you don't get along. You can message me and I can give you a reading if you want.

I'd love a reading!

10/09/1971 Waverly, IA 3:45PM

:) Me, Me, Me I would love a chart its a bit complicated I was born in Naples, Italy on a Navy Base on July, 27th, 1957 at 0125 am .. So I guess the time zone might be an issue I don't really know. Oh, I'm a Leo as was my father, my mother is a Virgo and I married a Virgo if you can believe that but we get along quite well. In my younger days I was always attracted to Scorpios and them to me for reasons I will not go into. I'm sure you know what I mean.:angel::ermm::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom