Avoid Girls Night Out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Why females should avoid a girls night out after they are married.!
The other night I was invited out for a night out with with "the girls". I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!"
Well, the hours passed and the Margaritas went down way to o easy. Around 3:00am, a bit loaded,, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cooked three times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up I cuckooed another nine times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with a quick-witted solution,(even when totally smashed,3 cuckoos plus nine cuckoos total 12 cuckoos- midnight!)
The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "midnight". He didn't seem angry at all. Whew!! Got away with that one.!
Then he said " we need a new cuckoo clock" When I asked him why, he said " well last night our clock our clock cuckooed three times,then said " oh, s***!" cuckooed 4 more times, cleared his throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table."
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: Oh Marge I thought you were a baddddddddddd girl and actually went out till I read through it. You got me girl. I gotta pass this one on to all my girls. We've all been there and done that but can't say I've ever cookooooood but I'd hit a few tables coming through every now and again. Thanks for the laugh!

Expatgirl------
Please don't think that was me...it was a joke I came across the other day..
LOL
Marge

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom