Awake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm just bringing this back up because for this lass anyway, it was an awakening moment for me. How many still don't know this is what I wonder.

Thanks to you InTheKitchen for starting it........
we may have new people or those not aware of this Awake thread.

I'm just bringing this back up because for this lass anyway, it was an awakening moment for me. How many still don't know this is what I wonder.

Thanks for you InTheKitchen for starting it........
we may have new people or those not aware of this Awake thread.

Does make difference! I must be considered one who shares my feelings with everyone as I have in the past always made comments on the thread if I really approved of what someone said rather than posting individually. Having this option, I think, this is just another way that DC people try to please everyone. They sure have put up with lot from me.

I do open my mind on this site and there are times when I have stepped out of line. Not intentional but grateful someone is watching and I don't offend someone. Last thing I want to do.

Anyway LEFSElover, having the topic Awake does tend to grab you. Just the exact way I felt, where have I been? I am sure you have quite accumulation of comments that you are glad to be aware of. Good feeling!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom