Awake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
I just realized that I have Reputation on this site. Thank you all for the kindness you took the time to tell me. I sure needed all the kind words. If I have never responded because I didn't know about Reputation category. Now to figure out how to tell someone else that they are appreciated. I feel I always try to do that everytime when I post my comments. Just want you all to know how thankful I am that people care. Thanks to all of you and apologize for oversight. Guess I learn something new all the time.

Yes. I wish we had a little pop-up notification like when we receive a PM .... :whistling
;)

I just realized that I have Reputation on this site. Thank you all for the kindness you took the time to tell me. I sure needed all the kind words. If I have never responded because I didn't know about Reputation category. Now to figure out how to tell someone else that they are appreciated. I feel I always try to do that everytime when I post my comments. Just want you all to know how thankful I am that people care. Thanks to all of you and apologize for oversight. Guess I learn something new all the time.

To give someone karma for a particular response, just hit the little button under their name that says, Give Karma. That will give them the reputation points your are speaking of.:)

I get one for PMs also. I thought it would be nice be we received one for karma or rep, too.

I still don't get the karma thing. If I don't see it my userCP then I don't have any yet?? Just asking so I can better understand what is going on!

You can't see it until you get it from someone for the first time. ;)

Had me confused as well until someone gave it to me.

Of course you have a rep ITK!!! You are a kind and caring person who loves their fur babies and is very passionate about things that matter to you!

Last edited:
back to the top.

I am sure had I not seen this post, that I'd even now know about this feature. For the new ones here and maybe several that have been around for a very long time, check your CP's. I am always stunned at what's in there. Plus, want those I give karma to, to realize that I did.

Back
Top Bottom