Baby Borrowers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, haven't seen it yet. I am still trying to grasp the idea of letting someone else 'learn' how to take care of a child by loaning them yours.... must be lots of safeguards in place thats for sure!
I can't tear the wife away from '13 Days' so you will have to let me know how it is.

It is teenagers that THINK they are ready to have babies. Ok, the thing is, these teens live in a real house of a couple with a baby that is staying across the street watching on monitors, plus, there is people all in the houses to watch and make sure that nothing happens. They will go from baby to toddler, to adolescent, to teen and then, to elders. I love it! There is one girl, oooooo, just want to SLAP the little brat!! She is a stuck up little poo that thinks she is something special. Some are doing really well, but, they are figuring out about each other and what it would really be like with a baby.

I watched the first episode and will watch #2 tomorrow..... I DVR everything and watch commercial free. :)
Last week I know at least 2 made me want to slap the crap outta them!

I Hate all of this reality tv. Would you want your sister to be the star?? I think it is the dumbing down of America.
Sorry but it is my RANT of the decade.
Cin

I don't have a sister but I doubt if I did she would freely sign herself up for a reality tv show.

I Hate all of this reality tv. Would you want your sister to be the star?? I think it is the dumbing down of America.
Sorry but it is my RANT of the decade.
Cin

If my sister was a teen and wanted to become a mother, YES!!
These kids are getting a wake up call that they would not normally have gotten otherwise until it's too late. This one is not humilating them, make them look like idiots, winning a spouse or any of that stupid stuff. This is showing them what real life with a child would be. They are also having to go to work, clean house, cook, all of it.

These kids are getting a wake up call that they would not normally have gotten otherwise until it's too late. This one is not humilating them, make them look like idiots, winning a spouse or any of that stupid stuff. This is showing them what real life with a child would be. They are also having to go to work, clean house, cook, all of it.

Unfortunately it's only 3 days and they're off the hook (at least with the babies). We've got a 10 month old at home and my wife and I are really getting some shiggles off this show.

Just reinforces my decision to have dogs instead of kids.
Not everyone is genetically disposed to be a parent, and
boy am I glad I am intelligent enough to know I am not!
(And happy I found a wife with a similar outlook!)

No screaming kiddos for me, thank you.

Although it WOULD be a great thing for all teens to
have to do this in their junior or senior year of high school, LOL!

I've been watching.. well I watched in between commercials of So you Think You can Dance.
I dunno, the fake baby in parenting class taught me I don't want kids for another couple of years. I want to get married first then have kids. I don't know why anyone would want kids before they are at least 23.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom