Baby Suri Cruise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
middie said:
Suri IS a spitting image of Tom.

I thought so too!! DH thinks she looks like Katy. Funny how everyone is going to have different opinions on it. But she is a beautiful little girl no matter who she looks like.
I hope she takes the fame that will go with her for the rest of her life in stride and can overcome all of it and turn out to be a good person.

She is a Beauty......

And so is all "Our's"
img_319937_0_9474d4f03dcdaa71f03a4acdbfb656a4.gif

Discuss Cooking has the most beautiful babies
img_319937_1_f67f87637b87cc5d7c3452ce656a59f8.gif

This is My Grandson~ (post ur beautiful baby)
img_319937_2_796f1b5fe72e891ea2aaf352565bd305.jpg
Yahoo!

She is absolutely beautiful. I feel for all of them. I'll stick to my humble simple life. I think the media has went overboard with this poor family. I mean really haven't we all felt giddy at some point when we met the love of our life and acted silly. Granted those moments weren't caught on tape or film for the whole world to see and pass judgement. Then when the media takes things out of context and starts a whole uproar and the family decides to not be so open then the media tries a different angle....its just ridiculous. Yes they are stars but their people too. Making movies and such is their job. How would the media people feel if the stars turned on them and caught them in some of their embarrassing moments and plastered them in magazines..................thats what the stars should do......turn it all around and start invading the medias life. A good dose of their own medicine might just do them some good.

TexasTamale said:
She is a Beauty......

And so is all "Our's"
img_320227_0_9474d4f03dcdaa71f03a4acdbfb656a4.gif

Discuss Cooking has the most beautiful babies
img_320227_1_f67f87637b87cc5d7c3452ce656a59f8.gif

This is My Grandson~ (post ur beautiful baby)
img_320227_2_796f1b5fe72e891ea2aaf352565bd305.jpg
Yahoo!

He's gorgeous Tex!!! And I agree!!

Yep, she's beautiful...but I have to agree that our DC babies are the most beautiful!

Here are my 2 when they were still babies...I really miss those days! The first one is TC & the 2nd one is Savannah.

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 194
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 189
Ok, I'll post one! Here's one from yesterday. His first day of preschool.

Attachments

• preschool.jpg
    preschool.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 169
vagriller said:
Ok, I'll post one! Here's one from yesterday. His first day of preschool.

So cute! You had me stumped for a moment there though. I was thinking baby and was looking at the backpack beside him thinking it was a baby seat and was trying to figure out where the baby was and what the baby was wearing :LOL:

SizzlininIN said:
So cute! You had me stumped for a moment there though. I was thinking baby and was looking at the backpack beside him thinking it was a baby seat and was trying to figure out where the baby was and what the baby was wearing :LOL:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well, he's my only child so far so he's my baby!

crewsk said:
Yep, she's beautiful...but I have to agree that our DC babies are the most beautiful!

Here are my 2 when they were still babies...I really miss those days! The first one is TC & the 2nd one is Savannah.

Hard to believe they were that little Crewsk.....very cute!!

TexasTamale said:
Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet that backpack was "un-packed" and "re-packed" for weeks!!!!:)

Well, we just got it a few days ago. Anyone that comes over is sure to see it though! He's still showing off the new bunk bed he got months ago!

"His first day of preschool."

Now, if THAT had been on the cover of Vanity Fair, I would have bought it!!!! Celebrities, and their kids, come and go. The real ones are here forever.:)

Back
Top Bottom