Back from vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
The family and I just got back from vacation. We were in Florida for a week enjoying the sun and enjoying not dealing with the snow. The weather was great most of the time and we had lots of pool and beach time. It is hard to be back to reality now. Here are some of the pictures I took.

Attachments

• DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_0037.jpg
    DSC_0037.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC_0073.jpg
    DSC_0073.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC_0082.jpg
    DSC_0082.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_0109.jpg
    DSC_0109.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 147
Great pics as always, GB. Glad you had a good time.

SO and I are leaving for Aruba on Saturday.

Thanks Andy. I hope you have great weather as well. This sure is a good winter to get out of the snow.

Lovely pics! I'm jealous of both you and Andy! Unfortunately my wad was shot on new appliances so my vacations will be basically non-existent this year.

Welcome back! I love the pictures! You will have to get a picture now of your Florida tan against the Massachusetts snow!

:)Barbara

Welcome home GB, and bon voyage Andy. Good for you two getting out of the snow and into the sun. Next week I'm getting out of the sun and into the snow for a winter vacation in Yellowstone.

Gorgeous pics, GB!!

Thanks PF! I am wishing I stayed there though. It was -10 today and we are expecting another major storm this week. When will all this end?

Yeah, but what year ;)

Welcome back, again GB. February is always the worst in my experience, so only one more month and the first signs of Spring will start popping up and all will be well with our worlds once more.:LOL:

Glad you had nice weather for your vacation. You should see it now! Florida sunshine coming down in buckets full. We had to pick up our little grandson from school because of tornado watches/warnings (the least serious, not one sighted, but chance). The pictures are beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom