Back in the know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wishing you all a lovely Christmas in your new home.
img_522109_0_495bfeead0f04a6dc7b28c8253644bae.jpg

Happy to have you back!!
Hope you and the family have a wonderful holiday at the new place.

Welcome back, you and the boys have been missed.Wishing you the best holiday ever.

kadesma

Thanks everyone!
The move was okay. We had to stay in hotel for 3 nights but other than that is was fine.

This is an old house, 1927, so there is a lot of work to be done. It's fun to do but with a son's birthday and Christmas over the next week, it's been a bit hectic.

Glad to be back with you all. I may be scarce until things settle but I'll check in to lurke. :LOL:

Wow, a 1927 house with Internet! I am impressed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Buck and I understand what kind of "warts" an older home can have. Ours was built in 1880 and we could write a book. Creativity is the name of the game. Enjoy anyway.:) Glad you are getting settled.

Last edited:
It's fun to do but with a son's birthday and Christmas over the next week, it's been a bit hectic.

I've been thinking of you and wondering how you're holding up with so much on your plate this month! How are the boys adjusting? Wish I were closer, I'd lend you a hand.:)

Happy housewarming!

I've been thinking of you and wondering how you're holding up with so much on your plate this month! How are the boys adjusting? Wish I were closer, I'd lend you a hand.:)

Happy housewarming!

We are holding up fairly well. And the boys are just great! They do very well with entertaining eachother. The house is coming together and it has felt like home to us since the first day.

Back
Top Bottom