Bad, bad Movies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone ever seen Stallone's De-Tox? Don't. We kept wanting to walk out since 20 min into the movie. But it was so bad we had to see how it ended, just to confirm how stupid the movie was. Later, we check for movie reviews and found out the movie stank so much they never showed it in the States!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

All of M. Night Shayamallan's movies after Sixth Sense

Wicker Man!! Terrible Movie!!!!

By far the worst movie EVER for me. The ONLY good thing about that movie was Nicolas' acting.
Terrible story line...TERRIBLE!!! I HATE it. I dont like using this emoticon, but this warrants it...:mad: . Geez, now ya got me started! :)

Guess I'll be the bitter cynic as usual lol but, I hate most movies from the 80's until now. Probably cause I'm a TV buff and not a movie person. I do love comedy's from the 1930's though and most of Vincent Prices work. Like several things from the 60's and 70's as well but after that, forget it lol. Johnny Depp is the only actor I think is worth watching on the big screen and I don't even like ALL of his stuff.

As far as Jim Carey, I can't stand him but I did totally enjoy Liar Liar.

Hehe, and about "Let's Scare Jessica To Death": That was a made for TV movie and I'm old enough to have seen it when it premiered ...with my best friend Jessica lol.

ok, nothing can beat the hideousess of sitting thru "Boxing Helena", 1993. The film was so bad that Kim Basinger was willing to be sued for backing out of the title role--good thing, too, or today it would be Kim who? Incredulously I thought this was some chick boxing flick much like the recently academy award winner with Clint Eastwood. Wow, let's eat some exotic mushrooms while we think that thought. Basic plot: weird doctor imprisons woman he worships and she spurns him in return and in order to keep her, starts to hack off her arms and legs one at a time to keep her. In the end she is just an armless, legless torso in a box that he can admire because she finally belongs to him. Get it---Boxing Helena (it's a verb and not an adjective. SICK!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom