Bad Day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have had a few days that I felt like doing that!!!! Some of those are 'classics'!

just got home from work. not in the worlds best mood as it's the DIL thing still/again/never ending and it's plagueing me something fierce. but, after seeing this, I really didn't have a very bad day, in fact, I had a great day.....:)my holy stars, what a mess those folks all got into

{{{{{{{{{{lefse}}}}}}}}}}}

one of the best parts of my job is demolition. it doesn't happen very often, but every now and then we get to demolish a work area or computer room.

let me tell you the satisfaction one gets when you get to tear apart cubicles, rip out cables and smash monitors, keyboards, and other computer stuff.

from those who spend our lives building it, it's theraputic to tear it down.

Too funny, thanks for sharing.......reminds me of my father-in-law who was a AAA personality and he literally took a hammer to an old lawnmower after several frustrating weekends of trying to repair it (he was a mechanical engineer whose motto was "Never say can't") he smashed it just like that guy with his computer----he said it was the best feeling ever and then he went out and bought a new mower.

The one that got me was the poor schmuck who tried to print something on the communal printer, got sprayed with toner and then he ripped his monitor off and tried to photocopy the screen. I laughed til I had tears pouring down my face.

Glad you all liked it.

I have to laugh because I'm listening to a morning show on the radio and they're talking about this clip. They even have it as their "featured video clip" on their website lol.

aw...i wanted to see you when you opened that email..i can just imagine you falling off your chair laughing mom.

You can ask your sister what it was like. She knew exactly what I was watching because I was laughing so hard. I didn't laugh as much as I did at Wake up cat though. Whoo!

because of y'all I've become a YouTube fan (I've watched Bad Day at least 20 times!--I know---get a life) and I loved "Wake-up" cat..........it's really bad when a dental hygenist mentions to your daughter "Gee, your Mom really likes YouTube doesn't she? " But my all time fav is the "Momsense" a woman who condenses into 3 minutes to the tune of "The William Tell Overture" the things a mom would say to her kids in a 24 hour day. Hysterical and so true!

I have both the "Mom Song" and "Wake Up Cat" on my Facebook so I can find them quickly to laugh again. Lordy those are funny.

Back
Top Bottom