Bad Idea from A&E

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudbug

Chef Extraordinaire
A&E is televising soon a "dramatization" of flight 93 - the one that went down on 9/11 in Pennsylvania.

Sorry, but this just grosses me out.

There's also a movie coming out in April Mudbug.
We're going to go see it but only because we kind of "know" one of the actors. He was in a number of plays here in Issy before he moved to New York. I had a huge crush on him. He's so cute!!

http://www.freakymartian.com/cheyenne/

Even ickier (in spite of your friend).

Sigh, I guess it's inevitable that these things are going to be made, but having HH in the Pentagon that day (he had just finished renovating the part the plane hit) and knowing that at least 20 residents of my county died that day cuts a leedle too close to home for me to enjoy such "entertainment."

Just think of the commercial breaks.

like I said.. we're only going to go see it because Cheyenne is in it.. otherwise I'd skip it all together.

texasgirl said:
Well, the thing is, they said that it was made very tasteful and are following the story of a few of the fireman, policeman and some of the cilvillians killed in the towers. If it's tasteful, then it will be okay. We have seen several airplane distasters that were made tastefully. Hopefully, these will be the same.

Flight 93 didn't hit the towers, it crashed in PA.

Anyway, I did not and probably won't see it but read a review of it from someone who was sceptical, like Mudbug, but who ended up saying that it was very tastefully done. If that is possible.

EXCUSE ME for not clarifying what i meant in my post. i didn't know of a movie for a&e, i do know that several directors are talking to backers about the movie on the WHOLE attack, all of it. It is mainly about the people, not some trumped crap as with the Titanic that didn't show a story of REAL people, only what happened.

Back
Top Bottom