Bad To Worse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love gets us through so much bad stuff, corazon. I had a little inspirational piece I kept on my bulletin board at work that I often looked to when I really hated my job, my co-workers, my life, etc. I don't remember it all, but here's a few of the points it made:

Money can buy position, but not respect
Money can buy medicine, but not health
Money can buy a house, but not a home
Money can buy a watch, but not time

........and so on like that.

(mrsmac, did not mean to intentionally leave you out of the positive vibes - here's some for you)

Thoughts and prayers are with you guys. I just keep reassuring myself he doesn't give me more than I can handle. But with more bad news last night I've finally came to my breaking point I can't take anymore so I hope and pray I get a breather soon and I can get on with my nice, peaceful life.

Well, I feel better knowing that Im not the only one that is having problems so large. At the same time, my heart goes out to the people that are also in dire straights. I used to have money. I used to make 80k a year (for one year). I used to help folks. Now Im powerless. And for me to TAKE help from others was a HORRRRRRIBLE feeling. Thank for sharring your problems everyone! And if I had money, I would help each and every one of you. I think Im co-dependant. :-p Seriously. Good people shouldnt suffer. It just irkes me. You folks are my friends. And I pray that one day, I will be $$$$$ ok. And that I ould be able to do some good. I feel like (long stretch here!) Superman when he lost his powers. Hes just a good guy that cant do any good.

Maidrite, why the depression? I would call your County Health Clinic. They will help for free. PLEASE PM me.

Back
Top Bottom