Barb L.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I just spoke with Our Barb a few minutes ago..She asked me If I would ask all of you to please pray for her. The doctors have found a large mass in or by her lung and it has also moved to her brain. She cannot see well so won't be able to get on the computer..So she is asking us to pray for her..Something I know you all do with so much love..
So I'll start us off..Dear Lord,
please keep Barb close and ease her pain, give her the strength she needs to fight this and let her know just how much we love her.
kadesma

I am so sorry to hear this news - I will certainly pray for her. Thanks for letting us know.

Barb, you have the strength and positive energies and love of all of us to heal you!

Lee

I know it had to be hard to share this news, but thank you. I am adding Barb to my prayer list and as soon as I hit enter will pray specifically for her. If you talk to her again, please tell her we love her and are praying for her.

Barbara

Lets get this straight.... We have a Barbara L AND a Barb L? and they are NOT the same person???? :huh:

I am praying for both of them, just to be sure. That sounds awful. I hope everything will be okay soon.

I'm so sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers will be with Barb and her family.

Lets get this straight.... We have a Barbara L AND a Barb L? and they are NOT the same person???? :huh:

I am praying for both of them, just to be sure. That sounds awful. I hope everything will be okay soon.
That doesn't sound awful and praying for both of them is wonderful..The one we need to center our attention with is Barb L. Barbara L. is well and just resting up from that fab vacation...Thank you June
kadesma

Actually we have a Barbara L (me), Barb L (no period after the L) and Barb L. (with a period after the L). We also have more Barbaras who go by other forms of the name.

:)Barbara

Last edited:
I hope she improves rapidly. I am going thru this with my mum at the moment as we are waiting to see the surgeon (this Thursday) for her lung cancer. Not expecting a good result from that but at least it is one step closer to getting to see the oncologist. So very slow-winded. I hope Barb is getting swifter treatment. Here's hoping for a good outcome.

Back
Top Bottom