Barbara is in the Hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I took Barbara to the emergency room today, I was very worried, She had a very bad pain in her tummy then it moved to her back and chest too. :cry:
Our Father was watching out for her after about 3 hours of tests and they started to treat her for the worst case to be safe, it ended up being a very bad case of gallbladder stones, they had totally blocked everthing off . The Doctor had a opening today so he took it out, She is resting fine now. It took the about 3 hours to get it out, which was a odd case because he said most only take 20 minutes.
The good news is the doctor promised me she could play the saxaphone..........I said thats great she never could before :innocent:

Oh WOW James! I'm glad you took her - I know she probably didn't want to go. Please give her hugs from me!! You are a good man...but, I already knew that. {{{{{{Barbara}}}}}} - those were gentle hugs - please take care!

Thanks for letting us know, James! Give Barb a kiss on the cheek for me and let her know she is in my prayers tonight.

OK - I was going to ask if she was home or in the hospital. I re-read your post and thought she was at home. I hope she gets to come home tomorrow too. For now, I'm glad she's somewhere where they can keep her out of pain!

Me too, the Doctor was just a great man, so was everyone else. Our Paster came and sat with me until she was in recovery :chef:
They freaked me out a little at one point when they asked her if she had a living will or wanted one. :shock:
I told them right away she didn't need one because she was going to be fine. :angry: :innocent:

Thank heavens she is alright..Give her my love..Thanks for taking good care of her..You're such a special man.
cj

Oh, James, I am so sorry all of this happened and yet so thankful she has you. I was just about to go on MSN for our evening chat. Give her my love and tell her Tony and I are praying for her big time.

If there is anything you or she needs (that I can do from across the country AND the border), please let me know.

Take care my friend and I hope your Barbara is able to come home to you my tomorrow, your today!

Poor Barbara - that is terrible. Good thing you took her into the hospital. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Oh James!!
She is okay now and that is all that matters!! I hate that she went through that much pain though, how awful!!
You give her hug from me and tell I said to get some rest and get better soon!!

img_796876_0_47017ff6ca7a521d15e70b3143b9a0ab.gif

I too am thankful that babera is Ok. Still, the stress of such an episode leaves a guy shaken. A good freind of mine collapsed in Church last Sunday. We called 911 and he was rushed to the emergency room. A group of us went to the hospital directly after Priesthood meeting and saw him. It turned out that he had had a mini-stroke. Fortunately, it doesn't seem that he lost any functionality. But it did give the doctors something to watch for, and they are now able to help treat the problem so as to prevent further incendence. I know I was shaken up by the episode.

When someone we love is hurting, it creates great stress and anxiety. You are a good man, James. I'm glad you could be there for Barb. Hopefully, you will see her home and as crazy as ever very soon.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I had that surgery 10 years ago. She will be up and around soon and feeling better. Glad the surgery went well and let her know we're all thinking and praying for her full speedy recovery. Thanks for taking such good care of her for us James.

Back
Top Bottom