Barbara is in the Hospital for a few days.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so glad your home Barbara:clap:! When you speak with your doctor next time you might question him if would consider putting you on the following supplements (Zinc, Vit C and Vit E) to promote healing. By all means don't start taking these without his permission first because they could interfere with any other medicaitons you are on. And if anyone else is reading this please check with your doctor first before taking this advice.....covering my bases ;)

I'm so glad you're home! I know you've been in bed for so long you're ready to scream, but try to take it easy just a little longer so that this clears up for good. You've really had a bad time of this!

Thanks! You all make me feel so special! You are all very special to me.

I will check into the supplements. :cool:

:)Barbara

Glad you are doing so much better. How are you feeling? God Bless~Bliss

Aww, sweet lady, I'm SO glad you are back home and okay!! I know James was missing you at home, I bet mr. cubbie did too!! LOL

Welcome Home!!!
My Dr. took me off of Vit. E I remember something about it affecting the brain...?
the brain
The brain
the brain

Hmmm maybe it did...............

All I can say is thank heaven. I was very concerned about you.

So are we gonna party now, or what?

Attachments

• Group%20in%20Water.GIF
    Group%20in%20Water.GIF
    20.9 KB · Views: 55
Marge, you're a nut! (Those are the best kinds of friends!).

I'm ready for a party!

My enforced bed rest ends when I wake up in the morning. I will get to go to church for the first time in weeks. I'm glad we can go for obvious reasons (worship, fellowship, talking to friends, etc.), but I am also glad since we will be leaving on our trip Wednesday and won't be in church the next two or three weeks.

I feel exponentially better every day, so that is great! My legs still have some pink areas (sometimes very light, sometimes a little darker), but the heat is gone from them. The lump on my ankle is going down and doesn't hurt or itch as much. I have a few pairs of compression stockings, which I need when I am not lying down. I will lie in the back seat of the car for part of the trip, as I have said, and I won't be doing any of the driving.

Thanks ChefJune! It felt so good to be out and about a little today. After church we had lunch at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. Then we did a little shopping at Best Buy. My leg didn't give me any problems, but I had gone so long without any activity that my back started bothering me a little (the muscles in the lower back, and my spine felt like it was compressing at the bottom). I can feel that I have lost a lot of muscle in my legs. I need to build those muscles back up, but I know better than to try to do it all at once. :cool: The weird thing was that when we got home and I stepped out of the car, the bottom of the other foot was hurting (almost like plantar fasciitis). It is still tender. I guess it all just goes along with the saying, "Use it or lose it!" I have lost between 12 and 15 pounds over the last few weeks, which is good.

Back
Top Bottom