Barbara is in the Hospital for a few days.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad Barbara is getting the attention she needs. Hurry back so we can give you our attention here again!

Get Better in a Hurry!
Jill

Barbara, you poor lamb, you have been through it, haven't you???? It's so discouraging when you DON'T feel exponentially better every day.

But now you will!

You have the healing power of all of us behind you!!

Lee

Dear Lord, send your healing spirit to Barbara as she receives treatment for cellulitis. Keep her mindful of your presence. Be with the doctors as they care for the infection and may the recovery be swift and without complications. We ask for strength for James as well as he deals with his beloved's hospitalization. We know that whatever we ask in your name we will receive so we ask all these things now, in Jesus's name. Amen.

I know cellulitis can be tough to treat. Hope the IV meds do the trick! Love to you both.

Aww James, I'm sorry that she ended up having to be hospitalized but I'm glad she'll finally get it cleared up. She was in such awful pain with this. I'll keep her in my prayers. Will you keep us all updated on how she's doing?

Oh gosh, James, this has been a real ordeal for you both, hasn't it? I hope this means that it will soon be resolved and over with. Please let Barbara know how much we all care about her and THANKS for keeping us updated.

Barbara is feeling better but she will be in the hospital longer than we first thought. She says now that they may let her come home this weekend if everything is ok. The Great news is she doesn't have a blood clot for sure the bad news is she has a little damage to her leg, but not much. The Main thing now is just to make sure this infection is all gone. I LOVE HER SO MUCH, ok you already know that. :cool:I SURE hope she is home for the weekend but not till she is all better. She sends her LOVE and Thank You all for being so caring from us both.

LOVE and HUGS always, James

Attachments

• 2414_two_lovers.gif
    2414_two_lovers.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 2422_boy_serenading_a_girl.gif
    2422_boy_serenading_a_girl.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 113
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Barbara's speedy recovery and release from the hospital on Friday - and James - how sweet you are! Thanks for taking the time to update us.

My prayers are with you both for a speedy recovery! You can't miss that vacation to Iowa, it's the best place on earth!!

Barbara can't have a computer there because theres no internet :furious:.
She LOVES you very much and I read all of of your posts to her and she is glowing again, She wants me to HUG you all, so come here and form a line.
Ladys first please :blush: Ok she says ladies last.
She says ok wheres my Iron Skillet LOL
Thank You so much for everything, She hates having to do everything left handed (She has the IV drip in her right arm:ohmy:) I told her it not so bad :angel:ok I am left handed LOL.
Its kind of fun watching her eat, Kinda like a 2 year old:ohmy: ;)
She said she sends her LOVE and HUGS, James

Back
Top Bottom