Barbara L. Where is she?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Invisibility cloak! Ah of course, it all makes sense now! He probably has the elder wand and the resurrection stone too! ;)

OK, we need a sticky for extended vacations or something. "Going MIA" or something?

And in case you all don't know this, you can voluntarily leave your information with a Mod so that if you drop off the radar, someone will be able to contact you, and let you know folks are thinking of you. It's strictly voluntary.

Leave our private information with a mod?!
I don't know any of these mods. :ermm:

Who is to say some of the mods aren't whackos? :angel:

;)

Leave our private information with a mod?!
I don't know any of these mods. :ermm:

Who is to say some of the mods aren't whackos? :angel:

;)

Heh heh heh...all mods are whackos, and admins are worse! RETIRED admins are the worst yet! ;);) And that's why its all voluntary. You could of course just leave the info with me. You know you can trust me. :cool:

Heh heh heh...all mods are whackos, and admins are worse! RETIRED admins are the worst yet! ;);) And that's why its all voluntary. You could of course just leave the info with me. You know you can trust me. :cool:

Yes, leave it with a retired Admin...they are busy doing nothing.:rolleyes:

People are able to make their e-mail available for those they wish to contact them. Thing is...most people don't plan on disappearing, it just happens.

Hey, I started one. PF, could you sticky it for me? Pretty please with sugar on it? (Oh, and you can likely unsticky that other one)

Yes, leave it with a retired Admin...they are busy doing nothing.:rolleyes:

People are able to make their e-mail available for those they wish to contact them. Thing is...most people don't plan on disappearing, it just happens.

What is the phrase?
I noticed that people ya don't get to likin' ain't around long neither.

:LOL:

lol fee, are you originally from joisey? you know, the just happens thing with the disappearing...

fuggedaboudit!

Seriously, that "thanks" button better get fixed up right quick because I've been laughing my behind off today and had no way to "thank" anyone!

BT, pacanis, consider yourselves "thanked" several times by me today. You've both improved my mood considerably! PF, you would get a great big thanks from me too! You've been awesome with all my pestering today, thanks bunches.

Last edited:
ooh, ooh, a quote from josey wales. good one, pac.

tryin' to get on fee's good side, are we? none of that disappearing stuff.

fuggedaboudit!

Seriously, that "thanks" button better get fixed up right quick because I've been laughing my behind off today and had no way to "thank" anyone!

BT, pacanis, consider yourselves "thanked" several times by me today. You've both improved my mood considerably! PF, you would get a great big thanks from me too! You've been awesome with all my pestering today, thanks bunches.

You're welcome.:)

Hello. Saw my name mentioned a few pages back. I never really went anywhere. Just had a few changes happening in my life over the last few months. I guess it changed some of my habits. Glad to see things going strong and hope to contribute again. Let's eat!!!

Back
Top Bottom